The OCL and Textual Modelling Workshop at MODELS 2010 was well attended and we had excellent presentations. The day concluded with a review of the current state of the OCL standard maintained by the OMG and a discussion about features that OCL could include in the future. Jordi has blogged an overview of the presentations.
Ephemeral testing
-
We have many ways to ensure software quality. Unit testing. Fuzz testing.
Integration testing. And so forth. I’d like to propose a method that was
unthin...
Principles for effective slides
-
Not every presentation needs slides, but when they earn their place, they
work as a visual channel that complements the speaker rather than replacing
the...
Protecting your business in the age of ransomware
-
Ransomware is hitting close to home for organizations of all sizes and
sectors. With attacks making headlines daily, it’s no surprise that 62% of
surveyed ...
The case for strong leadership in agile teams
-
The key to scaling a software engineering organization is stable teams. A
while ago I wrote about the need to focus on stable, autonomous teams.
Teams wi...
The redesigned Racket blog
-
*posted by Matthew Butterick*
I love Racket. But a few months ago, I really wanted to kill this blog.
Why? Because who reads blogs, right? It’s like get...
10 Things I Learnt about Life from Masterchef
-
OK, I confess, I watch Masterchef, the television reality show and cookery
programme. We record them on the Sky box and if I need to mindlessly zone
out,...
Declarative versus Imperative
-
I responded to a recent discussion Declarative vs imperative programming on
the Types mailing list, but my post was rejected because of a bad mail
header. ...
New Book Available
-
The new book, DSL Engineering is now available. You can get the print
version as well as the PDF via dslbook.org. Have fun with the book and let
me know wh...
Debug Mode is the Only Mode
-
There has been a fair amount of discussion recently surrounding some of
Bret Victor’s talks and blog posts. If you haven’t seen these, I recommend
them hi...
No comments:
Post a Comment